Pedernales Trail Run - 50K, 25K & 10K
Saturday, February 22, 2020 February 22, 2020 Carter Creek Winery Resort & Spa
Located 40 miles west of Austin, the trails at Pedernales Falls State Park are quintessential Texas Hill Country with rocks, dips, drop, ledges, twists and turns. Runners will encounter plenty of natural obstacles and they wind through the rugged, heavily-wooded canyons.
10K Trail Run :
- Early: $50.00 through 1/21
- Regular: $55.00 through 2/19
- Onsite: $65.00
25K Trail Run:
- Early: $60.00 through 1/21
- Regular: $65.00 through 2/19
- Onsite: $75.00 onsite
50K Trail Run
- Early: $80.00 through 1/21
- Regular: $85.00 through 2/19
- Onsite: $95.00 onsite
Entry includes: Race day park entry for participant & spectators traveling in vehicle, an event shirt*, sponsor swag, aid stations stocked with water, Gatorade and snacks or gels, and post race . *Entries received by 2/10 are guaranteed a shirt in the requested size; otherwise, limited sizes will be available while supplies last.
Event will be held rain or shine, no refunds.
- Course open all day for running
- 5:30 pm-6:30 pm - Onsite registration and packet pick up
- 7:15-8:50 am - Onsite registration and packet pick up
- 7:50 am - Pre-race briefing
- 8:00 am - 50K race start
- 8:50 am - 25K Pre-race briefing
- 9:00 am - 25K race start
- 9:15 am - 10K race start
- 11:00 am - 10K awards
- 12:30 pm - 25K awards
- 1:30 pm - 50K awards
You must be present to receive your award. Awards will not be mailed.