Charitable Contributions Policies & Procedures
Carter Creek Winery Resort & Spa takes great pride in supporting the community. Due to the volume of requests received, Carter Creek Winery Resort & Spa has established a program to ensure fairness to all organizations requesting funds, eliminates duplication, and ensures that we continue to meet the needs of our community.
1. Only Texas-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations will be considered.
2. All corporate charitable contributions, sponsorships and in-kind services will promote our business goals, create positive visibility, and demonstrate social responsibility.
3. Contributions will be coordinated with employee volunteer activities when possible to achieve maximum impact within budget guidelines.
4. We will consider requests to support social, community, civic, educational and economic endeavors if these support corporate business goals and meet contribution guidelines and/or if the organization’s staff is involved in the governance of the organization.
1. Requests from organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, gender or national origin will not be considered.
2. Requests from religious organizations will not be considered; however, a community program sponsored by a religious organization will be considered (e.g. food pantry).
3. Requests that solicit financial support for individuals, political candidates and political campaigns or entities that are not 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations will not be considered.
4. Contributions will be made only to the qualifying nonprofit agency. Contributions will not be made to organizations conducting fundraising on behalf of nonprofit agencies.
All organizations requesting assistance must submit a formal request. Each request must be made in writing on your organization’s letterhead and submitted to the address listed below. Submissions are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Community groups falling within the guidelines set forth above are requested to mail their written requests, along with the completed application, in writing to the following address:
Carter Creek Winery Resort & Spa
4064 West US Highway 290
Johnson City, TX 78636
It should be noted that Carter Creek Winery Resort & Spa's contributions fund does have limitations and each application is reviewed by special committee based on merit and other standard requirements to ensure fair distribution.
A minimum of two weeks is required to conduct a preliminary evaluation of your written application. If this preliminary evaluation shows there are sufficient grounds for your request to go before Committee, another five weeks will be required before a decision can be made. Not all applicants will be notified of the outcome of the donations application process.